This gorgeous chorizo and goats cheese pasta recipe is perfect for a weekend treat! The recipe serves 2, but you can increase or halve the ingredients to make it work for you!
Top tip: It is tastier eaten straight away rather than heated up.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 200g pasta
- 1 chorizo ring (or slightly less)
- 250ml of cream
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 generous handful of green beans
- 1 goats cheese circle
- Heat the pasta in lightly salted water for around 10 minutes until cooked
- Cook the green beans in lightly salted water for around 5 minutes until cooked
- In a separate pan, fry the chorizo on a medium heat until cooked through. Add the chilli for another 2 minutes and then pour in the cream, reduce the heat and stir occasionally until it thickens slightly.
- Slice the goats cheese into two and place under the grill until bubbling and golden (usually about 5 mins)
- Drain the pasta and beans, stir in the chorizo sauce and serve in a pasta bowl, placing the cooked goats cheese on top!
Enjoy, and share your photos if you decide to make it!
One thought on “Chorizo and goats cheese pasta”